Sunday, August 7, 2011

"No, I don't feel any pressure right now" - Janina San Miguel

I started blogging when I was 16.

It was nothing but an online journal to me. I would post daily entries of just about anything if I could, but then inevitably, each year became busier as I entered college, graduated and joined the work force soon after. It just came to a point that blogging became such a chore already. I had to go through a series of hiatus over the years that eventually led me to deleting some of my blogs. In other words, I got lazy of the fact that I had to maintain a blog and have all this pressure about posting regularly.

This blog was born out of boredom on a very lazy Sunday. It's about time, though. I have been wanting to get back to blogging but i have been very busy and yes, very lazy too. Haha. Having said that, I am imposing myself a no-pressure blogging. It simply means that I would post entries just whenever I feel like doing so. That way, I won't have to feel obligated and end up deleting this blog again.

On that note, I would like to officially welcome back myself to blogging. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment