Saturday, August 13, 2011

Missing In Action

I just got off the phone with my best friend.

She is home for the weekend. She and some of my friends are in Vigan, Ilocos Sur as I type this blog entry and they are about to have dinner. I was supposed to be there with them but I had to bail the very last minute because of work. The Ilocos getaway is scheduled today until the 15th. Unfirtunately, I have to be at work on the 15th to prepare for an exhibit on the 17th.

I am bummed because aside from the fact that I am missing out on the Ilocos getaway,  I also missed out on the chance  to see and hang out with my best friend. I don't really get to see and talk to her as much as I want to anymore because she moved to Singapore to work there and we are both really busy. Also, I haven't seen and hung out with my friends in ages. I miss all of them and I really need to see them soon. :(

Things have been really busy these past few weeks that I am in dire need to release some of the stress. This weekend would have been a great opportunity for a relaxing getaway and catching up with them. But oh well... the stress continues. *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment