Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The 45-day countdown begins

I broke someone's heart today.

My boss'. He is a really nice and sweet man which made it all the more difficult to tell him that I was leaving the company just two months after he hired me. I know it's too soon but I have my reasons. Otherwise, I would not even think about resigning.

It sucks, though, that the company has a 45-day turnover period. Normally, it's only a 30-day period (or  even less) in other companies.  I have no choice but to comply and give my best. It's the least I can do for my boss. I feel pretty bad I let him down. But oh well. I'll make it up to him in one way or another. That's for sure.

I'm just hoping the next 45 days will be over before I know it. I can't wait to start working with the other company that offered me a job. It's challenging and definitely gonna take up a lot of my time but i'm so looking forward to it. I'm all about the busy-ness, toxicity and the stress because I love how productivity brings me fulfillment at the end of the day.

So yeah, i'm gonna make the most out of those 45 days. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment