Monday, August 8, 2011

My name is spelled V-E-A.

I am very delighted about my new blog and since I am in a writing mood, I might as well give a brief introduction about the title of my blog - It's Vea with a Vee!

Those who have known me long enough are definitely aware that it is a phrase I use every time I introduce myself or get introduced to. It even comes along with the peace hand-sign gesture to emphasize that Vea is spelled with V and not a B.

My name has always been misspelled or mispronounced since time immemorial. It's either because people  got used to hearing the name "Bea" around and rarely do they come across someone named Vea or they just have pronunciation problems. I do not have anything against them, really, I just don't like it when my name is spelled and pronounced  differently.

So that's all there is to it. I guess that makes my blog a public awareness of how my name is spelled and pronounced as well. Haha.

Meh. Lame-ass entry, I know. Can't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment