Sunday, August 21, 2011

Crazy Stupid Love

I finally got the chance to see Crazy Stupid Love last Friday. It was a sweet escape. Just what I needed after a long day at work.  The movie lived up to its name. It's crazy. It's stupid. It's definitely all about love. It was light, funny and cute. Don't get me wrong,though. It's definitely not in a crazy-stupid-bad-dramatic way. It's actually the opposite. It's light, funny, cute. I totally enjoyed every part of the movie.

I loved the soundtrack as well. Everything was just right. Not too mention how amazingly and overly hot Ryan Gosling is! I guess I could say that it is definitely a feel-good movie coz I felt better after watching it. It seriously took most of the stress away.

I would really love to watch Crazy Stupid Love again. I absolutely recommend everyone to see  it! :)


My verdict: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment