Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sleep is a Good Thing

Siesta with Lily Bun

My mom took this photo of me and Lily Bun earlier during siesta. Aside from time, sleep is definitely something I am in poverty of. I am glad and grateful that  I get to have a 10-day holiday break to spend time with my loved ones and of course, to catch up on sleep.

Now if only I can sleep for twelve straight hours. I dislike how I would automatically wake up before 9 in the morning no matter how late I hit the sack the night before.

When you are sleep deprived, you would definitely want to make up for it by getting a good deal of shuteye as soon as time permits.  I'm sure I can pretty much speak for everyone by saying I want to be able to get as much sleep as I can so I can be fully energized come 2012, right?

So for all you guys who are on holiday break like I am, hope you are getting all the R&R you can get.  Sleep is good. Go get tons of it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment