Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Last Sunset of 2011

So my family and I are having a pretty low-key New Year's Eve tonight, just the way I like it. I am celebrating it with my cousin and her boyfriend here at Hotel H20. They are are in town for the holidays and we have been pretty much out and about these past few days, just showing them around.

I told them about the Manila Bay sunset and how they should see it because I heard it's one of the best (if not the best) sunset views in the world. So today, since we were just staying in, we decided to wait for the sunset. My cousin and her boyfriend had an amazing view from their room. It was facing the bay so it was absolutely perfect


This was how it looked like before the sunset.

The last sunset of 2012

Okay so pardon me for the low-res photos. I took these photos using my Blackberry since I still haven't purchased a new camera after I lost my old one in Bohol. These photos do not give the view ANY justice AT ALL! The sunset was absolutely beautiful. It was perfect! I am so glad I was able to witness the last sunset of 2012. Now I know why the Manila Bay sunset is the best (i'm pretty sure it's the best now after seeing the whole thing) in the world. 

4 more hours before we welcome 2012! Wishing you guys a wonderful new year ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment