Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I had no plans of attending any Halloween parties this year but due to sudden change of plans, I found myself thinking of a character with a costume that is easy to come by. And since animal prints are in, I thought of Pebbles Flintstone...the teenage version that is. 

'
I had to borrow and wash my dog's toy bone so I could use it to complete my Pebbles Flintstone look. Glad it worked out well. 
Republiq was already packed when we got there. I was not really aware of the theme, which was Heroes and Villains, but yeah people were in all sorts of costumes. There were A LOT of  people dressed up as superman, wonder woman, captain america, batman, robin, thor, and joker. Too bad, it didn't occur to me to take pics with people with awesome costumes. There was this one particular Joker that I like He was dressed up as a nurse just like in the movie when the real joker blew up the hospital. Anyway, here are just some of the pics with my friends from the party:

Zorro and Pebbles Flintstone

Tigerlily, Pebbles Flintstone, Wonder Woman,
Greek Goddess,  and  A Sexy Kitty (?)
Some guy with a really cool costume.

Little Red Riding Hood and Pebbles Flintstone
Me with Gab who also came as Zorro
It was really a fun night. I think it was, by far, the best Halloween party i have been to. Next year though, i'm really planning on putting more effort into my costume. That's for sure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment